Next First Call Coalition Meeting:
Wednesday September 10th, 2014
9:15 - 11:30 AM
REFRESHMENTS SERVED AT 9am
9:15 Welcome and Introductions
9:20 First Call Updates & Issues
- New partner organization, partners leaving
- Toxic exposures: partner survey/correspondence with Minister McRae
- Correspondence with Minister Cadieux on youth transitions
- Child support clawback campaign
- Budget briefs (federal and provincial)
- Living Wage for Families Campaign
- Child Poverty Report Card planning
- Website update
- BC Safer Schools Coalition
- Social Policy Framework
- Housing for All Campaign
10:25 Education partners’ update
10:35 Parent Support Services Society, Grandparents raising grandchildren policy issues: CPP disability and provincial support for kinship care
10:50 Immigration regulation changes on age of dependent children
11:00 Municipal election advocacy kit
11:10 Partner Updates
Please RSVP for this meeting to email@example.com.
Meetings are held at the BC Teachers' Federation, 550 W. 6th Ave. (@ Ash St.) in Vancouver.
View Larger Map
A limited amount of free parking is available underground at BCTF in the spaces marked with a red triangle. A parking pass must be obtained from reception. The BCTF Office is one block West of the Olympic Village skytrain and 3 blocks North of the 99B line on Broadway @ Ash.
Call in participation is also available for those outside of the Lower Mainland. Contact us the Monday before the meeting if you intend to call in to the meeting and we will send you the details and any materials the day before.
take place on the second Wednesday of every month from September to June.
First Call Coalition Meeting Minutes Archive